You’re invited to a virtual event
Personalized Video Solutions for Impactful Creative
Hosted by Google & INCUBETA Joystick
Engaging consumers in today’s digital landscape requires more relevance than ever before. Brands need to work harder than ever to stand out. Personalized video is an emerging category that takes current video formats and adds customization at scale, making the content relevant to the audience and their interests. It’s an exciting way to extend upon the benefits the video format has to offer.
Join us to on December 8th to hear from creative and technical experts from Google, YouTube, and Incubeta Joystick on the current landscape and future state of this emerging space for advertisers and agencies. Our panelists will discuss actionable insights and real-world solutions on the implementation of these exciting strategies, including:
- How to automate the creation of highly relevant video ads using Google tools and formats, including dynamic video.
- Ways to increase awareness and engagement by aligning custom creative with audience signals.
- How to achieve contextual relevance and match your ad to the different ways audiences are consuming video.
- Use cases for how marketers are using personalized video campaigns to get more out of their digital advertising.
- Getting started with your own campaign and personalized video best practices.
When: December 8, 2020
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST
Mark Wilson Google Marketing Platform Creative Services (Moderator)
Amol Rana Creative Agency Lead at Google
Sara B. Francis CEO Incubeta Joystick
Dave Rosowsky COO Incubeta Joystick
Please Note: The virtual event will be streamed via YouTube Livestream. When you receive the link, please check that you have access in advance of the presentation.
Sign up to join our virtual event.